Here is an original write-up by "http://doyouagloco.blogspot.com" which suggests seven good (and a little bit different) ways to promote AGLOCO offline. You may want to take a look.
Don’t stop now, as advertising for Agloco picks up over the internet and the release of the viewbar approaches you might want to shift your advertising focuses offline. Here are my top 7 ways to advertise offline.
1) Place ads in your local newspapers. A newspaper with a large circulation might cost you up to $100 an ad but you will reach thousands of potential referrals. Community newspapers are also another viable option with a price tag of under $50 per ad. Unlike internet advertising you are likely to reach thousands who have never heard about Agloco.
2) Flyers! Flyers! Flyers! They are cheap and very effective. Post them around colleges, high schools, community centers, grocery stores, or even at your church. I am currently using the flyer from Agloco-Stock.com.
3) Want to reach your referrals directly? Drive around for an hour and place flyers on your neighbors mailboxes.
4) Random advertising. Try leaving an Agloco information card at a restaurant, I’m sure your waitress or busboy would want to know about Agloco. Ask to leave some flyers at a fast food restaurant or local business. Be creative, but keep it legal and don’t litter.
5) Advertise on your vehicle. For a decent price you can get some nice looking magnets added to your car. Why not go overboard? I know I have caught myself staring at a car covered in bumper stickers or any other various object.
6) TV commercial!?!? Go ahead and call me outrageous. But, there will be someone to try it, whether it can be profitable I have no clue. If it is done properly it will be profitable, heck even AllAdvantage had commercials.
7) Wear Agloco! What a better way to show people that you believe in Agloco. You better believe you will be asked the question, “What’s Agloco?” They have opened the door for you, now its your job to let them in. Check out the Agloco You Store to purchase any of your Agloco shirts, buttons or hats.
Remember Agloco will spread quickest by word of mouth, do not be afraid to bring up Agloco in a conversation with a friend, family member, or even a stranger. Let’s keep this thing rolling, more updates to come.